Terms and conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Extreme Dog Gear. Extreme Dog Gear neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Extreme Dog Gear.
- While Extreme Dog Gear uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Extreme Dog Gear makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Extreme Dog Gear assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Extreme Dog Gear nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. It is your responsibility to confirm local laws and governing the exclusion of implied warranties. Extreme Dog Gear also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, photos, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Extreme Dog Gear or its affiliates may use anything you transmit or post for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Extreme Dog Gear is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Extreme Dog Gear. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes. Breaches of this condition will automatically conclude in legal proceedings being commenced against the offending party/s
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Extreme Dog Gear and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Extreme Dog Gear Netherlands will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Extreme Dog Gear has not reviewed all the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site. You’re linking to any other off-site pages or other site is at your own risk.
- Although Extreme Dog Gear may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Extreme Dog Gear is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Extreme Dog Gear will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Extreme Dog Gear to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- This Site may from time to time contain information relating to various medical, health and fitness conditions of pets and their treatment. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a pet’s health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your own veterinarian and medical advisers.
- Extreme Dog Gear may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Should you have queries concerning the above information please contact us.
All information and content as presented in the Extreme Dog Gear Copyright 1998 and subsequent years by Extreme Dog Gear
Permission is granted for the one-time non-electronic reproduction i.e. printing of up to 550 words, provided the following conditions are met:
- The user is an individual, engaged in personal research, not for profit making.
- The user includes “Copyright – Extreme Dog Gear ” in the reproduced information.
- Should the information pass from one user to another, no fees other than those reasonably necessary to cover duplicating expenses may be charged.
Permission is not granted automatically and should be sought by correspondence direct with the directors of the company for the electronic reproduction on any other website.
For further clarification on the conditions set out on the use of our material on other website’s please contact us directly.
Extreme Dog Gear maintains this website for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication.
You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without Extreme Dog Gear expressive written permission.
We have taken many hours to produce for you a total interactive pet store and we wish for you respect that by adhering strictly to the following conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Extreme Dog Gear are superseded and of no force or effect.